Using new technology and approaches to achieve business transformation can yield high rewards, but does carry risks. Clients we have helped include:
- Turning around a boutique marketing consultancy
- Redesigning the customer satisfaction operation for multi-media supplier
Our approach is to de-risk the new technology as much as possible via careful planning, attention to detail, and ensuring staff are involved. This typically entails:
- Ensuring the current systems, processes and data are in as good a state as possible – this can often yield huge benefits in and of itself.
- Modelling the overlay of the new systems, planning for replacment and doing gap analyses
- Bringing people into the change process early, developing simulations and business games to allow them to familiarise themselves with the changes and also help de-bug them
- Defining the interim sequences during switchover, to mmaximise business continuity.