We have been involved in end to end design, implementation and integration of many types of systems and conditions, including:
- Re-implementation of end to end systems in a merged high tech manufacturing business
- Design and implementation of an end to end new media supply system
- Selection of new CRM systems to integrate with existing systems in mobile telecoms provider
- Redesign and restructuring of Customer Support systems for Telecom provider
- Redesign and restructuring of content specification and production process for major new media content provider
Typically any project has elements of Design, Implementation and Integration:
- Capturing requirements from stakeholders.
- Analysing and assessing technical, commercial and project risks.
- Ownership of the design process (technical design authority) ensuring that the proposed solution meets the requirements and minimises risk, cost and timescales.
- Detailed design of interfaces and system elements.
Implementation (and re-implementation)
- Business process mapping and design
- Gap Analysis
- Expert implementation planning
- Program design and managemement
- System test and acceptance
- Specification of interface requirements
- Sourcing of 3rd party or informal systems where required
- Integration planning
- Integration testing
We can help with programme management of large, medium and small project, including management of third party suppliers.